Friday, April 02, 2010

On April 6th, I will embark on my latest adventure to Nepal. I will be there for a month. While there, I will meet up with my good friend Sarah Patrick. We plan to do a 16 day trek to the Annapurna base camp in the Himalayas. We are also planning to volunteer with the Sister's of Charity. Sarah has been to the Everest base camp during a prior trip so when she leaves, I intend to see Mount Everest and learn as much as I can about Hinduism and Buddhism.
Hopefully, I will get the chance to update here while I am there but if not, I will surely update when I get home!
Namaste

2 comments:

Julie said...

This will be an adventure!!!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to hear about nepal:)

my ALT when i was in high school. Her name is Christiana. she has been there for a couple of years after she left Japan, teaching English. i was always excited to hear from her about it.

i hope you will have lots of fun.
and great experiences!

safe safe safe