Sunday, February 08, 2009

Saguaro Cactus in Phoenix South Mountain Park

Little Bear Canyon in Gila Wilderness of New Mexico

Saguaro National Park in Tucson


Grand Canyon Trail

Grand Canyon sunset

My friends!

I have embarked on yet another adventure, an extended roadtrip from Missoula to Miami.
Currently, I am in New Mexico, heading to Austin, Texas today. Highlights have included hiking to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and spelunking Karshner Caves in New Mexico as well as 4 different breweries, one of which we caught the Bruce Springsteen half-time show of the Superbowl. We have also had fun exploring the Senoran Desert Museum in Tucson and the 10 miles of trail in the South Mountain Park in Phoenix as well as cave dwellings and petroglyphs in the Gila Wilderness of New Mexico. I will be in Mexico especially Mexico City February 17-28 with my mom and Whitney's mom.

No comments: